Thursday, August 28, 2008

Follow me here...

Last night we had Erica and Bomi over for dinner. Erica is Heejun's wife and Bomi is Heejun's baby sister.

Erica walks in and says "so I read your TV is busted" and I said "yes, it's going to cost a couple hundred to fix too".

Erica: Did I tell you our TV is busted too?

Amanda: No, is it your convergence thingy too?

Erica: I turned it on and it went Zzzzz, Zzzzz, Zzzzz and then there was a black screen. We had to bring the little TV down (this is at her and Heejun's house in Charlotte).

Amanda: Um, weird...do you think Heejun's messing with us?

You have to understand...the first purchases both Heejun and Matt made when we bought our first homes were HUGE, obnoxious TVs that took up a good chunk of our living rooms.

For both TVs to go out within days of each other is a little too ironic for me.

So - take with you this lesson (haha)!

Turn your TVs off, get out there, and enjoy life because it's way too short!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That's crazy! It sounds like Heejun is certainly messing with you guys! Kind of nice to get a little sign like that.

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

True dat!!!!!!