She loves her momma's chocolate cake w/ cream cheese icing just like her brother.
Girlfriend was using both hands to shovel that cake in and she couldn't eat it fast enough!
Girlfriend was using both hands to shovel that cake in and she couldn't eat it fast enough!
She's practicing for the big ONE!!!!
You've been holding out on me!
This is great!
Cheese!
Mmmmm, awesome mom!
Oh man....
My poor belly!
Oh man, what did I just do?
One of the boy devouring his cake!
Friday night Matt and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert with Amanda and Bryan (we've done a lot with them lately...it's because they are so dang cool). We had a great time once we got there! They released all the cadets late (I'm talking 6:15'ish) Friday night and the concert started at 7:30. But Kenny didn't care we were a little late!
We spent the rest of the weekend doing as little as possible. The upstairs TV has issues (something with the convergence) and so we brought in this 25" TV while the other one is in the repair shop. Caedmon couldn't get over how cute the "little TV" was. I'm thinking 'kid, I didn't have a TV this size until I got married'...he's spoiled beyond belief. He didn't realize they make TV's smaller than 40 something inches I guess!
Matt and I took turns working on Savannah's one year old montage. I make a montage for each year of life for each child. Of course I'm down to the wire with Savannah's since we have to upload all the pictures, put them to music and send it off for publishing before her 9/13 birthday party. I tell you what...seeing that beautiful little baby sure will make you get baby fever. I've been adament that I don't want another for atleast 3-4 years; in fact, I've even thought...maybe 2 is enough. After working on this...I miss holding a newborn and watching them sleep. Why didn't I savor her more???
1 comment:
The Savannah pics are so cute!!!She is such a good eater!
Post a Comment