Monday, August 18, 2008

He is lucky he is cute!

It's happened. I mean Caedmon's been saying a lot of things that stop Matt and I in our tracks but nothing beats this morning.

Today is Matt's first day of the Police Academy so we made sure everything was packed and ready to go last night, we were up early, everything was running smooth and surprisingly we weren't running late!

We were in Caedmon's room. Matt was rubbing his back, trying to wake him. Caedmon rolled over and in a very grumpy voice said to Matt "Leave me 'lone Daddy, I trying to sleep".

Look at my little chunky monkey and her teeth!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is too funny! Caedmon is such a cutie! Oh, and I love that pic of Savy and her mouth full of teeth! Poor Tatum still only has 5. Haha!

Jenn Sugg said...

Caed's alway so cute and sweet (Savannah too)! I can't imagine him being grouchy. They are so much like us, you know?