We sure have missed our babies lately. It seems like we've barely seen them. I swear in one night Savannah's top teeth got bigger and she's moving faster, clearing more space!
Tonight Caedmon and I had a nice talk (as much of a talk as you can have w/ an exceptionally bright two year old) about babies and Daddy's friend. First of all in case you are wondering, babies come from bellies but Caedmon doesn't have a baby in his belly; he has carrots and milk in there.
Now when it comes to Heejun; he's a star you know and one day Daddy will get to play with him again. But until then Daddy can play with Joel (Caedmon's best little buddy). He's such a generous little fella, that Caedmon!
As for me....I no longer like lillies. The scent of lillies means death now. I'm done with death for a while. Or so I hope.
Matt's having a hard time right now, so any extra prayers you have...send them our way please.
Now for something to cheer us all up....the kids! These are just random pictures of the kids over the last couple weeks. Enjoy!







3 comments:
Looks like Savy's getting some hair, too! Go Tatum & Savannah! Haha!
C and S are getting SO big! I love the pic of Savy in the sink. Too cute! The two of them really look like good buddies :-)
Thank you for updated pics of my babies...
I got the Nikon D60. I really don't know how to work it yet but I'm "practicing". I need to take a photo class. So sorry about your and Matt's friend. I can't even imagine what yall have been going through. Post some more pics of the kids when you get a chance. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment