Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's got to be television I tell you....

Sorry for the blurriness of the first video. I was surprised when Caedmon squinted his eyes and said 'Ching Chang' and to capture it on video was pure luck. I've said and done some less than politically correct things before but I promise you this did not come from me. So where do they pick these habits up?

And in this video you will probably start to think 'there is no way this can end without someone crying' but surprisingly...no one shed a tear.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Amanda! Those were too funny! I looove how Caedmon says "Savy". How sweet! Savy's hair looks very much like Tatum's! Just a bit darker, I think. Too bad Tatum's older! LOL! She needs to catch up!

ladybug624 said...

Thanks for the updates....I miss the babies. Last weekend was fun!