Friday, August 8, 2008

Coming Soon....

First of all I want to apologize for the lack of updates on my babies.

I've been busy 'dollin' up other people's blogs. After talking to Matt, I think I've decided to just go for it. I mean I'm to the point now where my friend's are referring me to their friends and they are referring me to their friends....and if I don't bite someone else will.

So my goal for the next week is to get a blog going for my designs. I have not currently been charging, but I'm going to research and see if there is anyway to do some sort of donation box (maybe through PayPal if that is possible) or maybe charge a small fee for my time, energy and resources that I have to buy.

I feel funny charging people for this because I love doing them, but when I'm doing 3 or 5 blogs a week, it cuts into my time with my family and I have to buy the backgrounds, fonts, etc so I can keep making each one unique. So I'll see how the donations go and go from there.

If you want to check out some of the blogs I've done, look to your right. It's the 3rd section down, "Blogs I've made Pretty".

I promise to bring you pictures of my adorable Gremlins soon!

~ Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just remember my children, God promises us that:

"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
- Psalm 30:5

Be patient with each other. Pray for the courage and strenght to deal with all of these trials and tribulations all the while knowing that most likely we will never understand the why. Our adversities have a way of strenghting our faith even when we are tested. I love you, I honor you, I give you my heart. Mom