Tonight is my last full night with the kiddos. I have a work event all day tomorrow and tomorrow night. I leave Thursday for a girls weekend at the beach (yay!). I have to say I am a little sad to be leaving my little buddies, but I know I won't regret going either!
I have a couple video clips for you and then a picture that I know Matt will call me and tell me to take down once he reads this entry (hi sweetie!).
This for little clip is for Kelly; a continuation of the Giant Doctor picture below...I think she maybe the only other real Scrubs fan that I know! Sorry you'll have to turn your head sideways to watch because I didn't think about this little issue when I was filming it.
Finally...need I say more? By process of elimination, it isn't hard to figure out whose toes those are.
1 comment:
Awww, thanks Amanda! Caedmon makes a great Giant Doctor! I love it!!!!!!!
Post a Comment