It's amazing how much can happen in the span of a few hours, even a few minutes. One's world can be turned upside down, the foundations in which we believe can be shattered by a mere breath. The hardest part, though, is realizing you caused every bit of it.
I am the husband of this blogger and I am writing now without consent. There is much that I could say about human failure but I am not going to. Instead I would like to share something with all of you, especially her.
There are few things in my life of which I am, or have been, 100% certain. From the moment Amanda entered my life I was certain I wanted her in my life. From the moment I saw her walking down the aisle I was certain that I had just made the best decision of my life. I love her now as I loved her then and I will forever cherish her for the great friend, mother and wife that she is.
The following media is a way to express one’s feeling, sort of like the mixed tape for the new millennium. Amanda taught me this and I am now using her wisdom to show all of you how I feel and to remind you why she is such a great person, friend, sister, mother...

2 comments:
Wow! Way to go Matt! Awesome job! I've never met Amanda in real life but consider her a great friend!
That is seriously the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!
Post a Comment