No, not between us and the kids, but between Caedmon and Savannah. I missed watching 'The Incredibles' for the 75th time so I could put these comparisons together, so I hope you enjoy. Caedmon is on the left and Savannah is on the right.
Caedmon & Savannah at Birth
Caedmon & Savannah One Month Old
Caedmon & Savannah Two Months Old
Caedmon & Savannah Three Months Old
Caedmon & Savannah Four Months Old
This is a funny little picture. What can I say - our kids love the bath!
Caedmon & Savannah Five Months Old
Caedmon & Savannah Six Months Old
Caedmon & Savannah Seven Months Old
Caedmon & Savannah Eight Months Old
Caedmon & Savannah Nine Months Old
So....what do you think? Do they look a lot alike? I don't think so. Everyone says they look almost identical, but I don't see it at all.
2 comments:
When you're the mommy, it's harder to see the similarities, but they really do look so much alike! In some of the pics, if I didn't know better, I would think they are the same baby!
I think they look so much alike between 1-3 months. They definitely look different as they get older. I think its the boy/girl qualities that make them look different to me. Tiff's banner is soooooo cute.
Post a Comment