Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cleaning House!

I only left the house once this weekend and that was for church. You really cut down on spending when you don't go anywhere. Matt and I are cleaning house. I started with the carpets, then moved on to reorganizing our filing cabinet and .... we're having a yard sale the first Saturday in August if you are around. There will be a TON...heck, two TONS, of baby clothing. I sorted through what turned out to be 9 boxes of kids clothing tonight. How many onesies can a baby have? Seriously we probably have 50 0nesies and most are white, well were white at one time.

Ugh and the maternity clothes...gracious. Even if I had a $1 for each piece of clothing I sorted through tonigh...I'd be about $250 richer! Anyway- so if you are looking for any little boy items up to 2T'ish or little girl clothing up to 6 months, let me know - I'll hook you up. Oh wait, don't forget the maternity clothes.

So along with the decision to sale a lot of the kids clothes was the discussion about more children. It's well known that we are not talking #3 until Savannah is close to 4 - so we decided to just sale what we have now (okay okay...I kept a rubbermaid container for each child with my favorite outfits and pajamas).

Anywho- enough about what is going on in my head, here's what you've been waiting for!


This is how shorty gets around!


2 little monkeys pumping in the bed

"hey sissy, let's blow this popsicle stand!"

Matt said she looked ridiculous. I don't understand, I mean that bow is only the size of her face! :) For all you Scrubs fans out there....let me introduce "THE WORLDS MOST GIANT DOCTOR"

I hope the rest of you had a nice relaxing weekend. I hope to post once more this week, but I'm leaving for a girls weekend at the beach Thursday and Wednesday I have an off site meeting for work followed by bowling (all with my employer). So it will be a crazy busy week!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I LOVE Giant Doctor!!! YAY! Go Caedmon!

Also, Savy's outfit is so cute! Can I ask where it's from?