



While this series of pictures was taken within minutes of each other, be rest assured that this is how she looks most of the time these days.
A friend of ours, John, was in town this weekend from Indiana. He brought gifts for us and the kids. Caedmon loves his new Melissa & Doug puzzles (so does Savannah) as well as a few new movies - The Little Mermaid, Jungle Book, and Beauty and the Beast. John made sure to double our movie collection as well. Matt and I have a lot of movies to catch up on.
John, who is originally from Chicago, bought Savannah this cute little Cubs outfit (thanks for clarifying Crissie).
Savannah had her 9 month check up Monday. She weighs 18lbs even and is 27" long. She's pretty much 25th percentile for weight, length and head circumference. She's quite proportionate, petite, but proportionate. The pediatrician was very happy with the amount of babble coming from her as well as her table food eating habits and sleeping habits (ha, and I was worried she slept TOO much). The only catch is she doesn't roll often (only in her sleep). The pediatrician said she should start to move w/ more purpose within the next month but if she doesn't to call them. But for the sheer fact that she took steps sideways on her own against the train table...I'd say she's on her way to straight walking. Who needs to crawl or roll when you can walk!
Where do they learn to poke out the bottom lip? Anyone know? Caedmon has this habit down perfectly.
Caedmon left tonight for three nights w/ Gigi and Poppy. I'm rather sad I must say. I'm going to miss the little guy (hey- he makes me laugh). He'll be going to Bible school and hanging out with his cousin, Aiden. Friday night I'll pick the two boys up and then they'll have a sleep over at our house. Three children, ages 4 and under, will probably dissuade us from ever wanting a third child.


5 comments:
She's thinkin hard Mommy! Those are the cutest pictures ever of her!!!
Ummm...as an Illinois native - I feel it my duty to let you know that the outfit looks very much like a Cubs outfit....not so much the White Sox....which is a GOOD thing.
Go Cubs!
Adorable pics! Yes, definitely a Cubs outfit! Go Cubbies!!!! The kids are so darn CUTE!!
So I don't know the difference between Cubs and White Sox...both are from Chicago right? I mean it's only written on her shirt.
Great pics! She's looking more and more like her brother! Speaking of Caedmon, love that last pic of him!
Post a Comment