Friday, June 20, 2008

Just another day in Paradise.

Let me just tell you that these pictures of Savannah were taken within minutes of each other. Seriously if you don't get this girl a bottle and put her to bed right after bath, she flips out. While it may not look like she is terribly upset....it's a loud, whining crying coming from her.

What a sweet little girl- she'd never throw a fit!!!


Wait...Lady you put me on the floor and I haven't had my bottle yet??? Oh lady - I'll show you who is boss!!

Mom- all I want is a bottle

Is that too much to ask?

Fine, if you won't feed me, I'll just go to sleep right here.

Atleast she let me have my bunny

No cuteness for you mom unless you get me a bottle

What? Wait? Is that a bottle being mixed that I hear? I think it might be....

Meanwhile Caedmon is outside swimming with Daddy and his buddy Ducky

Who knew splashing was this much fun?

Mom you know you can't sit on the side reading your US Weekly and snapping pictures...you have to get wet

Matt and Caedmon having a splash off...Daddy got in trouble with Mommy for splashing her.

I think that is Daddy's "I'm sorry" face, but I'm not so sure.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I love my banner! Thanks again and I'll let you know when I'm sick of it. James threw up for the first time yesterday....ewwwww! I hope today is better.