It's been a total TV day for me...Has anyone seen the large/deici Dunkin' Donuts commerical? It's hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4GW-2YtHNA
Nothing stinks more than to wake up on a rainy Saturday morning and realize you are out of formula and your husband is at work! I had to move fast to keep the beast tame, aka Savannah when she's hungry! They say you can recognize the different cries of your child and with Savannah it's so true. Her loud, pissed off cry is hunger; her sad, whimpering cry is her tired cry. Her other cry is her wet/stinky cry - this one is not as distinct as the others - we just figure this one out by process of elimination.
Some how it managed to be 11am and Caedmon was bored, so we threw on our swimsuits and climbed in the tub - Caedmon, Savannah, and myself. It was either the bath tub or playdoh and I like to save playdoh for really desperate times. 

Random pictures from a lazy Saturday. Please notice the serious bed head Caedmon is sporting.


I thought I might try to take a couple Easter pictures...Savannah wasn't very thrilled with the idea of bunny ears and Caedmon wouldn't keep them on long enough to snap a picture of him wearing them.

So then I tried the flower headband...she felt pretty much the same way about that one too.
It's been a lazy day. I've caught up on some Nip/Tuck episodes I had missed...man that show is Whack! Now we're catching up on Lost...which I have to say I am so lost when it comes to this show.
It's funny how within a week of the News & Observer running an article on the front page of the Sunday paper featuring Nicole and the condition of the Mental Health system in the Prison organization we not only get her possessions but a transcription of her suicides notes. Hmmm, it's probably better if I don't comment on this right now.
Well it's getting late and I've been playing on the computer most of the evening...so I need to put this baby down...Oh what do you think of the new "header"?
1 comment:
Funny commercial! Too bad we don't have any DD around here. Boo. Love the new header! The kids look so cute in their new suits. Savy doesn't look thrilled about the ears & flower, though. I think the flower is adorable!!! Maybe she'll warm up to the idea later? As always, great update!
Post a Comment