Monday, February 11, 2008

Bows and Baby Legs - it's what little girls are made of...

At our house the second kid gets shafted in the picture department these days. We find that we rarely just take snap shots around the house anymore. I guess it's that "been there, done that" mentality. So when we do take pictures of Savannah we tend to go overboard (as in 80 at a time)....

I wanted to add that Matt and I lucked out with this whole baby lottery thing. Savannah goes to bed so well; probably better than Caedmon did. By 7 if she isn't already asleep she is just minutes from it. We put her in her crib, give her a pacifier, cover her, turn on her soother and we don't hear another peep out of her. Oh and did I mention that she is the happiest baby - well she may not be all smiles all the time; she can be very serious - but she is the most contented baby I have ever met.

So tonight's post is dedicated to Miss Sassy Pants!












And when Savannah got tired of us taking pictures of her (as you can see from the picture above) we moved on to harassing Caedmon - who never seems to mind being goofy for the camera or taking a bath.





Also tonight was a first...while some parents can't tear their toddler off of their infant, we have never had that problem. Caedmon loves his sister, but he keeps himself busy with harassing the dog and climbing in the tub. Tonight he asked to "feed it"... it was a first and he did very well!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE...but you know when I did that to my daughter you called it torture!

ladybug624 said...

Not so long ago as I recall you were NOT going to put bows in your daughter's hair, if I recall that story accurately. Hmmmmm....

I really enjoyed the pictures so now I really am expecting a lot of them. Way to cute....There needs to be a way of letting people know that you have updated your blog...I will send an email to the aunts and uncles...I am afterall, a proud grandmother of three.

With love,
Travln' GiGi

Libby said...

Too cute Amanda! Savannah is just precious!

Kelly said...

HOW CUTE IS SHE?!?! I am loving the pics of her in her babylegs! She is so pretty. Caedmon is looking very handsome as well!

Thanks for all your help, too. You're the best!