Saturday, January 26, 2008

In Loving Memory of....

Nicole Jeanette Bouleris
June 14, 1978 - January 26, 2008
Visitation will be held Monday, January 28, 2008 from 6:30 to 8:30pm
McLaurin at Pinecrest Funeral Home
We received a call this afternoon that Nicole, Matt's only sister, took her own life earlier this morning. She was 29 years old.

There really are no words that can describe what everyone is feeling; moments of guilt, followed by waves of uncontrollable tears and bouts of anger. Overall it is an overwhelming sense of sadness that has consumed Matt, his family, and those that loved Nicole.

She was beautiful in her own way and you can only say that Nicole danced to her own beat. She will be missed greatly - more than she will ever know and would have expected.

We love you Nicole....
~ Matt, Amanda, Caedmon, Savannah, and you dog Charly




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, Amanda.

Anonymous said...

Amanda -
I was so sorry to hear about Nicole. I can imagine that this must be so hard to understand and cope with. My prayers are with your family as well as Matt & Nicole's family.

Crissie