Eating: You are eating 3-4 ounces every three hours.
Size: You topped the charts at 8lbs, 7oz and 19.5" long this month. That puts you in the 5th percentile for weight and not even on the charts for height. You continue to be small just like you were when I was pregnant with you. You are filling out newborn clothes to the max. It's about time to move up a size.
Eyes: I still have no idea Some days they look blue, some days brown, other days grey and occasionally green.
Sleep: It's getting better but we still have a ways to. You'll sleep 2-3 hours at a time during the night. We've finally turned the corner and I can have you fed and back down within an hour. It still exhausting! You love an early bedtime though. We try to get you down between 8 and 9 but you would go to bed at 6:30 if we'd let you. I'm afraid of what time you'd decide to wake up for the day if we did that though.
Paci: Totally! I've seen you put your thumb in your mouth twice.
Likes: You still like to be snuggled and rocked. You love Caedmon and you're warming up to Savannah. Or maybe Savannah's figuring out how not to over stimulate you. You like baths as long as they are warm enough. You love your forehead and top of your head rubbed.
Dislikes: You still aren't a fan of the carseat. You hate to wake up. Man you can wake up one mad little girl when you are hungry.
We're starting to transition you to your bedroom. You'll sleep for about 20 minutes in your crib and then that's it. Baby steps I suppose...
No comments:
Post a Comment