Thursday, January 17, 2013

10 on Thursday

1. I gave up caffeine/coffee, cold turkey.Today makes day 6. The first three days sucked! Sunday night I went to bed at 7 because my head hurt so bad, I couldn't even open my eyes. The last two days were actually okay, but I have a headache again today. I was feeling really jittery and having flutters in my chest, so I decided to nix the caffeine.

2. For the record, googling chest flutters is scary! Then I'd get anxious over what I read, which would make my heart pound and well...lets just say Ativan was my friend last week. I swear I can convince myself I have a brain tumor or I'm having a heart attack just by reading one article on the internet.

3. Sav fell asleep Saturday afternoon like this. When she woke up, she started throwing up. Her big, brown eyes will break your heart when she's not feeling well. She's been running a fever every night this week, but is fine by morning. She's also complained of a belly ache and has not had a big appetite this week. I'm not sure what's going on with her.


4. I started this Monday entry and it's now Thursday.

5. Last night Caedmon told Savannah we were having hair tie pasta. Angel Hair...Hair Tie. Close enough buddy!

6. I hate school projects. Homework is bad enough but I dread the projects. We have one due tomorrow. I'm stopping for wine on my way home.

7. Our kitchen island should be finished by the weekend. The staining of the counter top took a lot longer than anticipated. I'm still not sure if I'm going to like the stain color with the cabinets and the hardwood floor.

8. They're calling for a little snow tonight through tomorrow morning. I'm not even going to mention it to the kids; it's usually a bust.

9. I try not to let the kids sleep with me when Matt works nights. Actually when he works nights now, he's home around 2-3am and it kills me to move sleeping, dead weight kids upstairs to their beds in the middle of the night...literally I think I'm going to die for a couple minutes afterwards. But this past weekend, Matt was gone all night and this was my favorite part of my day...waking up with them in my bed.


10. Did you know Savannah's favorite colors are pink, purple, and glitter. True story.

No comments: