1. Caedmon has decided he's going to run for President. He thinks it's quite funny that even as President, his mom would still tell him when to go to bed. ;)
2. Caedmon was up super early this morning, so the two of us headed to the polls. I'm a little anxious to find out the results of this election.
Caedmon and Me with our "I Voted" stickers
3. Matt worked Friday night. I rented Magic Mike. I'm ashamed to admit I fell asleep about an hour into it. Who does that?
4. Caedmon and I head to NYC (despite Hurricane Sandy's devastation) this Friday. He's especially looking forward to flying and going to the Lego Store at Rockefeller Center.
5. This week I'm reading Unglued by Lysa TerKeust. I definitely recommend it if you have "episodes" of raw emotions that you can't quite control. ;)
Sav and her class pet, Flower the Owl, playing Leapster
6. I did something today that I haven't done in months. I went to Wendy's for lunch (I always come home for lunch or bring my lunch to work). Man, that Spicy Chicken sandwich hit the spot.
7. In reference to #6...I haven't decided if I'm going to the gym today. I should, but I'm also thinking about taking the week off. It's good for you to take a break for a few days from time to time. I've been going 4-5 days/week for about 9 weeks now. I have about 20 minutes to figure out what I'm going to do. Ho hum....
8. I've been making some dang good dinners lately thanks to Pinterest. I do believe twice in a week Matt has complimented my cooking and let me just say ... that doesn't happen too often! This Chicken Parm recipe is my favorite so far!
Caedmon was in dire need of a hair cut. I can't believe how grown up he looks now.
9. I wanted to clarify that I wasn't bragging by any means in my last post about the small victory with Caedmon. I only posted that in case someone else was going through something similar and they might benefit from it. I will add, for about two days we'd have to ask him if he was trying to bully us, but since the weekend we haven't had any issue with him. The keeping calm part on my end makes a huge difference.
10. I might have the oddest request for my birthday and Christmas this year. When I got the Journey I didn't get roof racks. I don't even have the side bars. I don't know what I was thinking...so this year, I think I want them installed. At least then I think it won't look so wagon-y, just a little wagon'ish.



1 comment:
As someone with no roof rack on an SUV I agree- it just looks bizarre! Not an odd request at all!
Post a Comment