Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Girl & A Dress

 
She'd ask and I'd say "One day"; my usual mantra by the way. For whatever reason, tonight was different. I went upstairs to get sheets and became distracted. One thing led to another and before I knew it she was asking "Is this mine? Can I have it?"


One day love, it can be yours. As if she'll actually want it come that day.

 
 
p.s. If you look you can see where she crashed into the tile floor today.  In true Savannah fashion, she fell front teeth first. Let's just say she's much, much closer to losing her top, left front tooth than she was 12 hours ago.
 
p.p.s. For those wondering, I could fit into it. Notice I didn't say zip it up. For real though, if Matt had been home he probably could have zipped it up; he might have had to cut it off, but it would have been zipped. It's not my hips or my chi-chis (did anyone else call them chi-chis growing up) that are larger...I'm just broader than I was 8 years ago.

No comments: