Thursday, May 10, 2012

#9

It's that time of year when our Saturdays are spent at the ball field. Other than the early morning wake up calls, it's not a terrible way to start the weekend.

Caedmon's first offical game is Saturday. He's moved up in the Tball world, which means he has a practice during the week and a game on Saturdays. This year Caedmon is playing for the Padres and he's #9. I'll be honest - I didn't have high hopes for this year, but it's going better than expected. He loves it...I mean really loves it. I hope the "pressure" of a game doesn't change how much he's enjoying Tball this year.

But I have to say, I'm looking forward to July when our calendar isn't full of dance classes and Tball practices and games. I don't know how parents with children in more than one activity at a time do it. I get tired just looking at our calendar!


{and yes, his grip is a little high. we've since corrected that  *grin* }

No comments: