Every year the company I work for hosts a Santa lunch for the littles. For the first time ever Caedmon wasn't there today; he has school through tomorrow. It was a little sad to be honest. But I soon got over it. ;)
Savannah managed to eat 1 sausage ball, half a carrot, and 1/4 of a piece of broccoli. But don't worry she threw down a Sunkist with no issue (pathetic I know).
Anyways ... so what does Santa do? He brings the littles a little gift. Santa didn't win the hearts of many of the kiddos this year. Savannah was asking me to take her home before the first gift was passed out. But that soon changed when her new buddy, Chelsea, got a sweet Princess make-up/girly girl gift. Luckily, Santa's a smart cookie (or the new Executive Assistant is) and brought Savannah the same thing. I swear I haven't seen (or heard from) Savannah in hours. Best gift ever (for her and me!!!!)!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment