1. I have a new …….
Nephew!
Daniel “Isaac” was born Friday, September 30, 6lbs, 11oz, 18.5” long. He is the tiniest thing ever!! Completely precious!
2. I’m happy to report that not only does Caedmon do so much when he showers in the morning but apparently sitting in the car to wait for the bus is a winner as well! The last two three mornings he has hopped out of the car, ran to the bus, only to turn back and yell “have a good day Mom.” Awesome!
3. This weekend is the Walk for Hope! In memory of Matt’s sister who passed away almost three years ago, we’ve formed a team, The Invincibles. It’s not much but we’ve raised over $1400 so far. If you’d like to donate to a cause committed to raising awareness for Mental Illness along with the research and treatment of it, please do so. It’s also not too late to join our team.
4.
5. Notice the book bag over one shoulder…apparently it’s the cool way to wear your book bag.
6. Are the Yankees playing tonight? I’m so tired of baseball cutting into my DVR time. {Yes, they did. I had to forfeit my Glee watching for this game. I think it's time to invest in a DVR for the upstairs TV.}
7. Sav made me love her even more Monday night. I walked into the kitchen to find Savannah at the table with the happiest face, she said “Daddy makes the bestest pancakes EVER!” She loves Matt's pancakes.
8. Alright I tried not complaining, but I can’t breathe. My sinuses are killing me. My legs and hips ache. I have a slight headache and I can’t concentrate. Wah! I want to go home. {This is why this list wasn't posted last night. I had intentions of doing it, but instead I laid on the couch and did nothing. I feel better today. Thanks for asking!}
9. Love Fall. Hate getting out of bed on a cold morning.
10. Do you think if I revised my gym schedule to Thur-Sun I would actually go? It's difficult to fit everything in between the hours of 4-7:30. I find myself rushing through homework, dinner, baths, books, and bedtime not to mention my time at the gym because I know we still have a lot to do as soon as we get home. On the flip side we usually have stuff going on during the weekends and I do like having a little down time on the weekends. Ho hum. Decisions, decisions.


No comments:
Post a Comment