It is Tuesday, right??
1. I don’t like when my schedule is messed with. I was out of the gym for two weeks (vacation and then adjusting to Kindergarten, homework, and Matt was working nights…blah). So this week I told myself I was going to the gym, no matter what. One day down, but man was it rough and I'm not even sure if it was worth it. But I'm not going to let them decide when I can and can't go to the gym. I won't. I'm trying to convince myself of this because right now it would be easier to cancel the membership than fight them everyday.
The entire ride there Caedmon whined that he didn’t want to go to the gym and the entire ride home he cried because he had to leave the gym. Completely over tired, over stimulated, over reacting. Man does he remind me of his father when he gets like this! :)
2. At one point yesterday when I felt my temper about to explode, I looked at him (a sobbing mess btw, him not me) and instead of shaking him (which I might have wanted to do), I calmly asked if he needed a hug. As he screamed “NO, I DON’T NEED A HUG”, he stood up and wrapped his arms around me. Then he said “I still don’t feel better”… but he stopped crying and after that he was pretty good the rest of the night. Dang, my hugs must be magic!
3. Savannah started preschool last Tuesday. She goes three days a week, T-TH. I picked her up Thursday, I asked her teacher how she was doing. She said she was very quiet. ha. Ha. HA.
{I surprised Sav at school by picking her up one day last week and
treating her to an ice cream lunch}
4. I’m going to have to start checking my kids at the door to make sure they have on the proper under clothes before leaving the house. Unless you specifically tell Caedmon to get dressed AND put underwear on, he’ll leave the house commando. The other night both kids were at our neighbor’s house {Matt and I had a date night and sometimes trade off free babysitting w/ the neighbors}. The neighbor was getting the kids ready for bed and come to find out Sav didn’t have any panties on under her skort. Seriously!?!
5. With the exception of three weekends, we’re busy straight through Thanksgiving. How does this happen?
6. My baby turns four, Four, FOUR next Wednesday. I want a third. Or maybe just a puppy. I haven't decided. Luckily I don't have to decide any time soon.
{sleeping beauty}
{anyone know where her lips came from? my goodness!}
7. My Dad went for his post-Chemo Cysto last week and there were no signs of tumors, new or old. Yay!!! He’ll go back every three months for a Cysto.
8. I’ve rearranged my work schedule so I no longer work from home T&Th afternoons. I’m in the office M-F, 8:30 to 3:30. It’s really not too bad. I can get Caedmon on and off the bus, Savannah to the neighbor’s, be at work by 8:15 most mornings and I’m home by 3:45. Too bad I’m losing 5 hours a week waiting at the bus stop.
9. We went to Myrtle Beach over Labor Day weekend. We camped (again) with my parents, my mother in law, and some friends (9 adults, 5 kids and a dog). It literally took us 9 hours to get home (instead of the usual 3-3.5 hours). Matt and I were at each other’s throats; however, the kids were surprisingly good. After sitting in traffic for 3 hours we finally made it to the SC border, only to get stuck 30 miles later in a complete standstill due to a fatality 2 miles ahead of us. Luckily when the kids had to go to the bathroom, we could just unlock the RV and let them go. After sitting in that traffic for about two and a half hours, we finally started moving. When we were about an hour from home, the RV blew a tire. Insert another 45 minute stop here. Needless to say I was more than ready to get home and will not be doing that again anytime soon.
10. My older sister is due with her second baby (a surprise) in less than a month! So exciting!!
I can't remember the last time I did a 10 on Tuesday! You better enjoy it (yes, I'm talking to you Bobbi)!!


1 comment:
Only crazy people have a third kid...trust me...I know these things ;-)
Good Luck Jenny...can't wait to hear the good news - only a month away...I'm SOOO jealous!
Post a Comment