I have to be honest, I kind of miss the 30 day blog challenge. I actually liked talking about myself...it was kind of like free therapy. But whatever, I'll go back to blogging about the kids because...it's easy and dang if this boy does not look cute in his T-ball pants!
So...Saturday was only a practice day; the real games start this coming Saturday. Matt was a little more critical of him than I was. I thought he did great, then again what do I know. :)
It took him a little while to get the hang of swinging the metal bat (a far cry from the plastic Little Tyke's bat), but by the end he was on fire!
He played 3rd base...maybe a little A Rod on our hands! :)
I have to say how surprising it was to see all the Dads out there. We've played a couple seasons of soccer and the term 'soccer mom' doesn't even begin to describe it when you compare it to T-ball. I swear every child there had their Dad with them, and all the Dad's were involved in coaching in some form. It was crazy different than soccer...in a good way!
1 comment:
I miss the 30 day blog challenge too! I have nothing to talk about now :)
Post a Comment