Yes, I teared up. It's amazing how fast time has gone by. I remember when Caedmon was a week old, sitting on my bed crying to my mom because he wasn't going to be sleepy, cuddly newborn for long (yea, overly emotional maybe). I could never have imagined that the last five years with him would have gone by so quickly, been so rewarding, sometimes intense, but overall amazing.
Last year Caedmon's teacher described him as having a strong sense of justice. I laughed and thought 'how sweet.' This year his teacher described him as "a very fair minded boy; his smile will melt you. He's a very hard working boy. He might be a lawyer someday...he wants things to be right." He makes me proud. I hope he keeps his strong sense of integrity and stays true to himself and his beliefs. School is tough; kids can be mean; and life isn't always fair...he is only this innocent for a little while.
This was the end of the year gift to the teachers. The plate is personalized for the school, year, teacher's names and each child. His teachers LOVED it and so did the other parents!! It's from Etsy Seller, Cutiepatooties1
No comments:
Post a Comment