Monday, April 4, 2011

Sav + Soccer = Semi-Success

Sav started four weeks of twice a week soccer today. She did better than I thought she would; her friend from preschool is on her team so that makes it a little less stressful for her. She and Claire buddied up right away and well...the girls share a special lack of interest in the actual game.

They stood in the same spot while the boys played around them.

A little water break. It's hard being this cute. And I have no idea where her hair came from. For the longest time she didn't have enough for pigtails and now it actually looks a little thick.

It only took her about 5 minutes to dribble the ball down about 5 feet and back.

A little pre-game, good luck hug from big brother C.

She does have better aim than Caedmon did.

1 comment:

ladybug624@embarqmail.com said...

Maybe I will get to see the girl "play" some day!