Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 5: Blog Challenge

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

This was a really hard challenge to be able to narrow down. Obviously it's going to be on the those rites of passage days. Would it be the day Caedmon was born? But thinking about it the day Savannah was born was pretty aswesome too. The more I thought about my life and the direction it has taken, the more I realized that the moment that is forever etched in my memory happened the day I married Matt. With my Dad by my side, the heavy wooden doors opened and standing before me was Matt.

I don't know if I've ever seen him smile as big and as happy and as genuine as he was in that moment.

1 comment:

Amanda C said...

Awww!

My favorite memory is the first time I took J&C to Day Out with Thomas. I should work on my "sap factor"
=)

5 days in...I'm proud of you! Keep it up.