Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 21: Blog Challenge

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget

My initial thought was laundry, with bills at a close second, but I figure that is taking the easy way out.

Unless I knew you in college you probably don't know I had two 21st birthdays! Technically one was my roommate's 21st, but since our birthdays were two days apart, while she celebrated her 21st, I celebrated my 20th. To the strangers and bartenders that night not only was it Jill's 21st birthday, but mine as well.

In all honesty I don't wish to forget this night; it was actually rather legendary {from what I remember at least}. I know I'll never live it down, I'm certain of that - but if I could forget the way the night ended (let's just say a...trip to the ER and a phone call to my parents the next day), I'd be cool with that.

Needless to say my actual 21st birthday was much more subdued.

And thankfully there are no digital pictures from this night.
Jill and Tiff...no funny business. I don't care if you have negatives stored in your closet somewhere, they are to stay there. :)

3 comments:

Jill and Paul Johnson said...

hahah that was a night I don't remember! You went to the ER?? Thats crazy what happened? And how did we survive? I do have some pictures but I would rather burn them then show them. Good times! Good Times!

amanda said...

Uh yes! For some reason I remember being at the Cellar and then remember getting a cab home. I lost my wallet and everything somewhere along the way. I remember being in the ER and giving them my sister's #. I remember Jenny telling me I reeked of alcohol (I'll blame Tiff and her lemon drop shots for that). I swear the rest is a freaking blur.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I remember ALL of this! BUT MC, it WASN'T MY FAULT!!!! :) I had a BIG test the next day and didn't even go out! When yall got home I took care of you! I called 911!!! :) ~Tiff