How sad; this picture was from Halloween.
I really need to be behind the camera a lot less.
I really need to be behind the camera a lot less.
Fact #1: I am the middle child. I suffered from self induced middle child syndrome (MCS) for most of my life. I still see MCS show up in my life from time to time. When I react a certain way about things, I just look at people and say "I'm the middle child; deal with it."
Fact #2: At my High School graduation I received the Principal's Award. What did I do to receive this award you ask? I wrote some kiss ass article about the Principal for our school paper. I could not tell you a thing about the article I wrote; I just wanted an 'A'.
Fact #3: I am 75% introvert, 15% loner, and 10% extrovert. I like to be alone. I like to be at home. I am not too adventurous. I doubt myself a lot. I am my biggest critic. I take myself too seriously. I'm not really sure how I ended up with such an amazing husband who happens to be the complete opposite of me.
Fact #4: It takes me a long time to make a decision, but you better believe once I make it I am 100% clear that the decision I made is the best one for me.
Fact #5: I am a bit of a perfectionist, but having two little ones has taken me down a few notches. That's not a bad thing, per se.
Fact #6: When I was 11, I dislocated my left hip in a car accident.
Fact #7: I prefer to go bed early. If I could help it I would be in bed by 9 every night; although that rarely happens. I'm also a morning person. I don't think my parents ever had to tell me to go to bed; chances are I was already there.
Fact #8: Matt and I met at the rec center in college. He worked at the front desk and would swipe my ID card every morning. He had a chance to give up his 5am Monday morning shift, but would not do it because that would have meant he wouldn't have seen me. The first time he asked me out I told him no.
Fact #9: If I could pick any career with my Sociology degree, I would want to work in either the Adoption field or for the Center for Missing and Exploited Children. However, both would require a Masters degree, at least, and let's face it...that's not going to happen. But, if I could do it all over again, I'd most likely go into nursing.
Fact #10: I don't laugh out loud often when watching movies. But put on Zoolander or The Hot Chick and I can't stop giggling. I don't like re-runs either.
Whew, that was kinda hard.
Leave a link in the comments section if you want to play along.
5 comments:
Mine is up too...
http://blogbycrissie.blogspot.com
I never knew we were so much alike! Mine is up also :)
http://plantingdaisies.blogspot.com/
Mine are up.
brrr1984.blogspot.com
I loved this day of blogging...insight into yourself. Your day laughed and #1 and said: "She has finally got it!"
Hugs, Is brr1984 Jenny Bryum? Mom
That was your DAD laughed...
Post a Comment