Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Morning Musings

  • If anyone knows how to make an almost 11 week old puppy play nicely; I'm all ears. We barely get to enjoy him because he's constantly biting us and growling (in a non playful way).
  • I just spent an insane (for me at least) amount of money at Shutterfly. Why do Christmas cards and labels cost so freaking much?
  • I hope to redo the blog this weekend. I recently worked on someone's blog and I guess it inspired me a little. So currently I'm hating this design and I can't wait to find time to sit down and work on something new.
  • I have the best day ever planned! Matt's working until 6pm today and wait for it...I'm sending the kids (puppy too) to Gigi and Poppy's house for the day! My plans are to clean, clean, clean! I seriously am so excited I can barely stand it. Closets, drawers, cabinets, floors...BEWARE!
  • It's true what they say, the holidays are so much better when you have kids. I thought it was fun when they were babies, but nothing beats a 3 and 4.5 year old during the holidays. In less than a week we'll put our tree up (we always do it the Friday after Thanksgiving; it's our family day and our tradition).
  • Caedmon & Savannah have been diligently preparing for the Thanksgiving Feast at their preschool. Every day for the last three weeks, they've been working on something for this Feast. I can't for Monday when we get to watch them preform their little songs and see the proud look on their faces when they reveal all their hard work.
  • Speaking of Feasts, Thanksgiving dinner has been renamed Feast at our house by the 4.5 year old.
  • Gosh, there is probably more rambling that I could do but I want to drink my coffee before it gets cold. Plus I need to make my "TO BE CLEANED" list for today!!!
  • Oh wait, wanna hear something funny? After an almost six month long process, I'm offically a licensed Private Investigator in my state. At least I know my background (and credit report and references) are clean.

No comments: