Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So I've been a little slack...

Sav's new hair cut...and a trip to The Pumpkin Patch...and Soccer Pictures

Savannah's new do...now that I'm used to it I have to say it makes her look so much older.


The Pumpkin Patch (and more pictures of Savannah's hair). I swear I don't favor one child over the other but lately Caedmon's facial expressions have been less than stellar, which means fewer pictures of him.

PS. Caedmon dressed himself on this day. He didn't look too awful, so Matt didn't object to his choice of outfits. Thinking about it I'm surprised Matt didn't object because he normally won't let the kid out of the house in his rain boots when it's raining outside because he says it's tacky...this coming from the man who wears Camo Cargo shorts and a stripped polo shirt to play golf. I've tried to tell Matt that "camo does not go with everything, nor is it acceptable on a golf course" but he doesn't listen...so I'm just glad I'm not the one being seen in public with him.






Now for a soccer recap. Caedmon's doing well with it. I will admit it's hard to watch a game. I just want to jump in there and play for him. Now I know how my Soccer Coach felt in High School. :) His team is 2-1 with a 4-2 loss to the Dalmations this past Tuesday. I will say I'm glad he actually played this week rather than running over to me every two minutes asking for snacks like he did last week.



And that is what we've been up to. Now it's time to start dinner...we're having Hot Turkey Dogs.

1 comment:

Graceandjoelroberts said...

Love her new haircut, she does look like such a big girl! Thanks for letting me know about the link, it should be fixed now. It is http://takeadvil.com. You can totally do this couponing thing, it takes about one week of commitment and then you're hooked :-)!