Thursday, October 7, 2010

So I lied

I received a call this afternoon from my Dad. First of all if he ever calls me during the work day it's because someone has died. To be honest, receiving a call from him at 5pm kind of receives the same reaction.

I mentioned on my 10 on Thursday that my Dad's results came back "low grade, non invasive"; however, as it turns out those were someone else's results. Yes, he was given the wrong biopsy results. It appears the tumors have begun to invade the muscle wall. Starting next week, he'll under go 6 weeks of Chemotherapy.

He seemed to be in good spirits and I have a feeling he expected the tumors to be more than 'non invasive'. His recovery from the last procedure wasn't as quick as the first one. He was more sore and some other symptoms that didn't bother him as much last time.

So that's pretty much all I know for now. I must run ... the Yankees game is over; it is time for bed.

No comments: