Sorry for the little tease yesterday but a few things had to be offically announced before I could/wanted to say anything.
So for exciting news #1....I got a promotion! After spending the last nine months taking course after course, getting various certifications, and working on getting my Investigator's license, beginning Monday I will be a Special Investigative Unit (SIU, it's our high dollar / high profile claims) Case Manager. The best part is I get to keep my current flex schedule and I have offical work from home capabilities, although I'll mostly be in the office.
Exciting news #2...A new baby is coming to our family! My baby sister, Danielle, is expecting her first baby April 20, 2011 {sorry Tiff - close but wrong uterus; it's not my baby}. She had her first ultrasound today and heard the heart beat (which was in the 170's...doesn't that indicate boy according to the old wives tale?).
Yay for good news!
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE SAME DUE DATE AS HOLLY!
GREAT JOB ON THE JOB :)!!! YEAH!!!!
Yea!! Congratulations to you both!
YAHOO!! Congrats on your promotion! That is Awesome. And congrats on your niece/nephew, how much fun!
Post a Comment