Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tardy 10...

1. Let's see if I can knock this out before my co-workers arrive.

2. Caedmon likes to say the word "like" when telling us stuff. "The other day, I saw like a fish and it was like purple and like he ate my dog..." (okay that is not exactly the stories he tells us but you get the idea). Well there is nothing more hilarious (and probably annoying on Caedmon's part) than to listen to Matt correct him and ask him to tell his story without using the word "like". It's breath takingly comical!

3. I heard my first I do not wuv you from Savannah last night. It hurt ... a little, but it was over orange juice. I wouldn't let her take her sippy of OJ to bed with her (she can only have water) so she pulled out the big guns. All I could think was I'd rather you not love me over orange juice than because you are 16 and I caught you in bed with a 20 year old and told you that I forbid you to ever see him again. 

4. Today is day 2 back at work and my first full day since last Wednesday and I am no where near as motivated as I need to be to get this work done. Plus I have a meeting where we will discuss working together as a team, cooperation and taking ownership. I may have caused this meeting when a Case Manager asked me to update his files for him and I told him that was his job. I said it in a respectful manner or I tried to. I'm sure I'll walk away from this meeting with a new permanent job duty of updating his files.

5. I saw Eclipse Thursday night. I went to dinner with a couple girls before the movie and drank way too much in way too short of time...I don't remember much of the movie. I think I need to watch it again, minus the beers.

6. Okay, now these last 5 are going to get hard.

7. I rearranged the furniture in the playroom. Not only do I hate the way it looks now, I hate all the furniture in there. But it's the play room; it's not supposed to be fabulous. Plus how can you make a playroom look fabulous with the previous owner installed a bar in there?

8. Wanna hear something that is fabulous? We have paid off our two nagging credit card bills (we'd paid them off about a year ago, but we I would use them here and there over time) and we paid off Matt's truck payment about three months ago. Thank goodness for that extra paycheck in July.

9. What are your tax exemptions set at? I was claiming 0, 0 but a co worker said I should claim 2, 1 (federal/state) because I'd still get some money back at the end of the year but I'd also get a little more in my paycheck each pay cycle. So I switched it to 2, 1 and did end up with about $50 more/paycheck. Yay! Now I can get my hair done without feeling too guilty!

10. I really need to start working on Sav's montage for her birthday. Those things take so much time getting the photos loaded. I should really do it throughout the year but I'm lazy like that.

Oh and we need a Cinderella, Snow White and Belle to make a guest appearance at Sav's birthday party...any takers or do you know anyone who would be interested?

Happy Wednesday! And I finished before the cube mates arrived!

No comments: