Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Recap from the 4th

How bad is it that when I think "Independence Day" the Martina McBride song starts playing in my head?

I know I've been a bad little blogger when Matt even comments that I haven't spent much time on my blog lately. Truth be told, I consider this blog to be the baby book/ scrap book for both kids. Neither one have a physical baby book and I haven't done a scrapbook past Caedmon's 3 month mark. Does that make me a bad mommy? I have to keep blogging; if nothing more than for Caedmon and Savannah. One day I'll get around to using Blurb to put some of the better posts into hard copy form.

So let me give you readers what you really want...pictures!

A friend from college moved back to NC with her husband and two boys last week. Sunday we were invited to her brother's house for a cookout and then we took our families to see the Fireworks at the Fairgrounds. It's so funny how our oldests are boys and they are so similar. Caedmon and Miles were both so content playing cars independently, they're both laid back, mellow people. While the younger ones, Brady and Savannah, are stinkers!  Do you remember when I'd post about how Savannah only ever whines and cries for me and I felt like I would lose my ever loving mind? Well that's Brady for Jill. Nonetheless, Jill and Paul's little guys are adorable and we're going to have a blast getting to know them better!

No comments: