Tuesday, July 27, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. We had fun at the Lake. The water was really warm, but if we had to suffer through a few 100+ degree days it was the right place to be.

2. Caedmon was a little fish swimming dog paddling around the cove in his life jacket. He would jump from the dock to the lake, yell cannon ball and by the time he'd hit the water he was in full spread eagle formation.
3. Just when you thought we couldn't get any more red neck.....well we did. Yes, that is Savannah swimming in her undies. It took us Matt three days to convince her to get into the water and by Saturday I told her to go in her in underpants (I never thought she'd do it). Then we had the problem of how to convince her it was time to get out of the water.


4. I can't believe it's the end of July already. Christmas is going to be here before we know it. But fall is my favorite season so I don't mind that summer will be winding down soon.

5. The kids are bored I think. Their behavior has been better since the lake trip but prior to that was like beating your head against a wall. Even though it's Caedmon's last year before the big K, I glad he'll be starting school soon.


6. We call Caedmon lucky. Whenever he asks us if we can go to the store and get a specific Disney/Pixar Car we'll say sure knowing that the specific car he is looking for is hard to find and it won't be there. To Caedmon's luck the store always has the exact car he is asking for. Well we found out Savannah is lucky too. We were watching Wonder Pets the other day and she was carrying on about how she wanted it to be the "puppy has to go pee pee" episode. We were preparing her for disappointment by telling her she'll get what she gets and damn if it wasn't the "puppy has to go pee pee" epdisode.


7. Sav's "L" sounds come out like a "W" sound. "My weggies are cold. Where's the widdle baby? I don't want wunch!" I don't want her to ever pronounce the "L" sound correct; I wuv it and it makes me waugh!

8. Have you noticed I'm inserting lake pictures as I go along; I like to think of it as killing two birds with one stone. Then I ran out of pictures.

9. It's Tuesday which means I'm off at 12. I'm so praying for a nap today. I woke up with a headache and I'm freaking tired.

10. My Brother in Law took the "Big A" challenge at Andy's Saturday night. It's 6 hamburgers and fries in 30 minutes or less. Dang if he didn't finish in about 15 mintues.



11. Do you watch Man vs. Food? I love that show. Adam Richman makes me happy ...and hungry!

No comments: