1. In the last week or so Savannah has really become a little momma to her dollies. She got upset the other day when she tried to take “Erica”, her bald baby, out of the doll stroller and Erica’s legs got stuck. She cried alligator tears because she thought she had hurt Erica. In addition, three of her dollies (Erica, Calli, and Lupita) all sleep in her room. Two of them sleep in her old Moses basket next to her bed and the other sleeps in the doll cradle. She seriously cracks me up the way these babies have become part of her world. We change their diapers, their clothes, feed them, put them to sleep, pretend to take them to work or Target, and on and on.
2. I mentioned last week that Caedmon had TaeKwonDo camp this week, well um…it’s next week. It’s not until our nanny (yes, our nanny started about 6 weeks early due to another childcare issue) called me from the TKD school to tell me the doors were locked and no one was there, then I realized it’s NEXT week.
3. We bought a (new to us) Wii. Caedmon loves Mario Kart with the steering wheel and we even got him a Battle Force 5 game but that one is a bit harder to play because it’s not compatible with the wheel. Now, we’re just waiting on out Netflix disc to come in the mail so we can use that with our wii.
4. Do you know how exhausting it is to be a home owner? There is constantly something that needs to be done – from round up’ing the weeds to repainting walls to cleaning carpets. It is constant maintenance.
5. We saw Toy Story 3 over the weekend. The kids loved it (and the popcorn and m&ms).
6. My hair cut looks good; it lays like I want it to. I have to say I’m not a fan of the color though. It’s just lighter than I like; I’m more comfortable with darker hair and roots bother me. You can see my roots and I’m way too OCD for roots. From what I understand some stylists actually leave a little root showing…Why? I can’t understand.
7. Savannah and I basically have the same hair cut! I’m lame like that!
8. Matt’s taking a class through work for the next two weeks. It will be weird sharing the bathroom with him in the mornings, fighting over who gets to sleep in longer while the other showers, and then there is having him home every evening for the next two weeks.
9. I’m starting to plan Savannah’s birthday party. Her 3rd birthday is three months from today. Can you believe it? Three years old. O.M.G. Where does the time go? There is a photo montage to do, invitations to make, princesses to find so they can make a guest appearance…it will probably take me three months to plan.
10. I need to get my camera out more often.
2. I mentioned last week that Caedmon had TaeKwonDo camp this week, well um…it’s next week. It’s not until our nanny (yes, our nanny started about 6 weeks early due to another childcare issue) called me from the TKD school to tell me the doors were locked and no one was there, then I realized it’s NEXT week.
3. We bought a (new to us) Wii. Caedmon loves Mario Kart with the steering wheel and we even got him a Battle Force 5 game but that one is a bit harder to play because it’s not compatible with the wheel. Now, we’re just waiting on out Netflix disc to come in the mail so we can use that with our wii.
4. Do you know how exhausting it is to be a home owner? There is constantly something that needs to be done – from round up’ing the weeds to repainting walls to cleaning carpets. It is constant maintenance.
5. We saw Toy Story 3 over the weekend. The kids loved it (and the popcorn and m&ms).
6. My hair cut looks good; it lays like I want it to. I have to say I’m not a fan of the color though. It’s just lighter than I like; I’m more comfortable with darker hair and roots bother me. You can see my roots and I’m way too OCD for roots. From what I understand some stylists actually leave a little root showing…Why? I can’t understand.
7. Savannah and I basically have the same hair cut! I’m lame like that!
8. Matt’s taking a class through work for the next two weeks. It will be weird sharing the bathroom with him in the mornings, fighting over who gets to sleep in longer while the other showers, and then there is having him home every evening for the next two weeks.
9. I’m starting to plan Savannah’s birthday party. Her 3rd birthday is three months from today. Can you believe it? Three years old. O.M.G. Where does the time go? There is a photo montage to do, invitations to make, princesses to find so they can make a guest appearance…it will probably take me three months to plan.
10. I need to get my camera out more often.
2 comments:
I love Tuesdays!
I'm the same way about my hair. There's always something that's just not quite right. It drives my husband nuts!
So what's it like having the nanny? Do things seem easier now?
Post a Comment