You may or may not have noticed I'm trying to abandon the 10 on Tuesday. While it's great in away I found that I really only posted on Tuesdays. But then there are days when I think to myself I should include that in my 10 on Tuesdays, so I'm going to go a little crazy here and only post 7 things not 10!
1. I have some blogging to catch up on. Caedmon had his first sleep over (non family related) Friday. I've got pictures to post. Joel said he had a good time, but I don't believe him. Caedmon was a bit on the bratty side; if I had been his friend I wouldn't want to come back.
2. Savannah's doing well with her cast. She'll get the hard cast Thursday afternoon. It's amazing to me that she doesn't milk this for more than is necessary. Then again I guess when you are two you really don't know how much you could manipulate this situation. She tries to do everything on her own and it's only after she tries that she'll call for help. This arm cast has not slowed her down one bit.
3. She's thrilled to go to school today and show Ms. Sherry and Ms. Laura her big boo boo. Sorry for the poor quality picture it was taken with my phone.
1. I have some blogging to catch up on. Caedmon had his first sleep over (non family related) Friday. I've got pictures to post. Joel said he had a good time, but I don't believe him. Caedmon was a bit on the bratty side; if I had been his friend I wouldn't want to come back.
2. Savannah's doing well with her cast. She'll get the hard cast Thursday afternoon. It's amazing to me that she doesn't milk this for more than is necessary. Then again I guess when you are two you really don't know how much you could manipulate this situation. She tries to do everything on her own and it's only after she tries that she'll call for help. This arm cast has not slowed her down one bit.
3. She's thrilled to go to school today and show Ms. Sherry and Ms. Laura her big boo boo. Sorry for the poor quality picture it was taken with my phone.
4. Can you believe it's the last week of school? Oh my, where does the time go?
5. I've got three units left in my Claims Law course. I'm really hoping to finish them up before the Memorial Day weekend. I must.find.motivation!
6. We're searching for a nanny to share with our neighbors. We need some one very part time and they need someone full time. We've got two interviews left and then I think we'll make a decision. We don't need the nanny to start until August but I'm getting nervous.
7. We have Accident Insurance. Savannah's broken wrist will actually make us over $500 (minus the $190 in co-pays).
So there you have it, 7 on Tuesday. I don't think I could have done 10; 7 was hard enough.

1 comment:
I am anti the abandonment of 10 on Tuesday. I like lists!
Post a Comment