Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Poppy Joe Update

{for those that don't know, we found out about two months ago my dad has bladder cancer}

Today was the day of his surgery. The surgery went well. They went in and did what they needed to do; we'll find out the results of the biopsy in about a week. We are not certain yet, but the doctor said he expected the results to come back as a "low grade, non invasive" form. He did receive his first round of chemo today. He should be on his way home sometime this evening.

So that is that...for now.
Thank you to everyone that called or sent a text message today. I'm sorry if I didn't get back to you, but it was just one of those days.
PS. Happy Birthday Matty Bo!

2 comments:

brrr1984 said...

Hey I have been thinking and praying for your family. Hope everything goes well with your dad.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything comes out for the best. You and your dad are in our thoughts.