I'm constantly hearing things that either come out of my mouth... "stop rubbing your penis against the wall" or that comes out of the kids mouths that I think I'll blog about, but when I sit down to the computer my mind goes blank.
My son is gangster. He's constantly throwing hand signs and leaning toward one side when he speaks. I have no idea where he learned it ... no it couldn't have been from watching episodes of 16 and Pregnant...impossible! It's kind of cute, but sometimes I want to tell him to stop being a goon and stand still.
Savannah can make her voice sound so mousey (that high pitched, bubbley voice little girls can do) and it's damn cute.
I sent my kids to bed at 6:30 tonight because they couldn't stop fighting and I would have had to get off the couch to solve their endless array of problems in order for them to stop whining. So I just sent them to bed instead (they did miss their naps because they were at the hospital all day).
I think we've made the executive decision for Caedmon to drop his nap. He's four; it's probably time. The thing is he'll nap, but then he's up until 10:30 at night. I'd much rather have an overly tired preschooler for two hours in the evening than an overly rambunctious preschooler running around at 10pm.
I'm almost afraid to say it...we don't have any major plans from now thru ... I can't even think of a date. A birthday party or wedding here or there, but seriously nothing that involves us packing a bag and traveling over night. I'm seriously excited about this.
Eh, I think those are all the thoughts floating around in my head right now.
Here are some pictures from Surprise #2...a surprise party!
L to R: Eric, Matt, Munoz, Mark, Dirk and Brian
Amanda & Bryan
Garrett, Munoz and Dean
Stan
Cake made by The Cakery







3 comments:
Well, Caed and Em should do really well together since she thinks she is a 15 year old girl from the 'hood. If she says "girl" with the head swivel and twang one more time, I'm going to kick her square in the butt. AHHH!
Very happy to hear about your dad - Jenny told me this afternoon :) Prayers going at our church too that it's very small and treatable. Hugs to everyone!
That is the funniest thing ever about Caedmon being ghetto! Love the hand signs, yeah know think back to college we sure did act silly sometimes too sometimes gangster related maybe he got it from mommy!!! I can't wait to see these kids one day!!
So glad your Dad is out of surgery and doing well. You are a strong person and by you being strong it will help your dad get through this hard time.He is in my thoughts and prayers along with your family!
thoughts and prayers for you guys and your family.
we have to teach Savannah to say "oh no you didn't" and "oh, snap" so she can join the gang!
Love the b-day photos! was Matt surprised?
Post a Comment