Matt flew out of state to be with his extended family; his grandmother isn't doing well. Caedmon had bagel bites and cookies for dinner; Savannah had applesauce and dry cereal.
Wait, who am I kidding? They would have had the same thing for dinner even if Matt was home.
Wait, who am I kidding? They would have had the same thing for dinner even if Matt was home.


They love each other; can't you tell. Yes, she's doing what you think she's doing.
Savannah - looking just a little crazy!

Don't tell anyone but he's using Princess toothpaste! Shhhh!One sleepy little lady!


3 comments:
Hope he can come home soon and everyone is well. She reminds me of Abby - she is CONSTANTLY going after Joey like that. She's a bully! : )
Don't feel bad James ate 3 peanut butter crackers and 2 oreo's. Gray gave up after making 2 meals for him. I am up for any advise on bedrest!
PRECIOUS! - Even if she is being mean to her brother :)... also, I'm LOVING the new look to the page... it's my favorite so far!!!
Post a Comment