This morning was rather "blah" for lack of a better term. Matt's off all week, so he is at home with the kids while I'm at work. Not only do I have to work, but I have to train someone through Wednesday...not exactly the easy peasy week you look forward to right before Christmas.
On top of that I heard some news about a friend from childhood (she's still my friend) that has weighed heavily on my mind and heart these last few days.
Needless to say when this song popped up on my Pandora mix this morning it put a smile on my face. I mean afterall who doesn't like an a cappella group!? Check them out, Straight No Chaser.
Enjoy! The 12 Days of Christmas (my favorite part is around the 2min, 30sec mark)
On top of that I heard some news about a friend from childhood (she's still my friend) that has weighed heavily on my mind and heart these last few days.
Needless to say when this song popped up on my Pandora mix this morning it put a smile on my face. I mean afterall who doesn't like an a cappella group!? Check them out, Straight No Chaser.
Enjoy! The 12 Days of Christmas (my favorite part is around the 2min, 30sec mark)
1 comment:
That was great! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment