Every year Santa Claus comes to my work and brings all the children a small gift. Caedmon slowly warmed up to him (you should have seen his face prior to this picture...).
Savannah never warmed up to Santa. In fact on our way up to see Santa the entire audience busted out laughing because of the face she was giving him.
We made it to church Sunday. I had the kids dressed in their Christmas best. Seriously, it's impossible to get decent picture of the two of them together. This one is rotten but you should have seen the other ten pictures I took.
Yeah, I've got nothing for this picture. How hard is it to stand still and smile softly? Apparently when you are 3.5 years old it's practically impossible.
And here is Miss Savannah. I think she's trying to decide if she's been naughty or nice. Hmmmmmmm................






No comments:
Post a Comment