ok - that was TOO funny! First of all, how can Caedmon go from wanting cars & trains to wanting a Barbie - please tell me you will get KEN or a BOY doll... haha! And I LOVE Savannahs sweet little voice - "kitchen" - I could eat her cheeks!
It's okay...Cody asked me if he could put on my make-up the other day. Thank goodness Todd didn't hear him!
I'll buy her the goldfish ;)Love them!
Love the video....was having trouble figuring out the red thing on Caedmon's nose and realized he was still Rudolph. Way to cute. Want a copy. Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ok - that was TOO funny! First of all, how can Caedmon go from wanting cars & trains to wanting a Barbie - please tell me you will get KEN or a BOY doll... haha! And I LOVE Savannahs sweet little voice - "kitchen" - I could eat her cheeks!
It's okay...Cody asked me if he could put on my make-up the other day. Thank goodness Todd didn't hear him!
I'll buy her the goldfish ;)
Love them!
Love the video....was having trouble figuring out the red thing on Caedmon's nose and realized he was still Rudolph.
Way to cute. Want a copy. Mom
Post a Comment