A friend of mine recommended a local photographer to me. As luck would have it she opened up 6 mini sessions for this past Saturday. So I quickly reserved our session as she's completely booked through to the Spring.
It finally stopped raining (thanks to Tropical Storm Ida) just in time for our session. I definitely see the reasoning behind booking a longer session (an hour or two would be ideal; although I think my kids would have fallen apart after more than an hour). You only get so many decent shots in a 1/2 hour's time, but I'm very happy with the pictures Jo managed to capture. Click on "Jo's Photo Mojo below.
Miss Divalicious was being her usual "diva" self and Caedmon was being his usual Cheeseball self. But Jo did a great job at capturing their personalities! Enjoy.
1 comment:
so cute. where was that? Gorgeous! I love the pic at the end of Caed!
Post a Comment