Tuesday, November 24, 2009

10 on Tuesday: Thanksgiving Edition

Top Ten Reasons I'm Thankful:

10. My job. Although I often complain about it, my employer has been flexible and willing to meet my needs as they have changed over the last 6.5 years.

9. Our health. To be healthy and to have two healthy children, a healthy husband, and family is something to be very grateful for.

8. My friends. It’s nice to know you aren’t alone in this world.

7. My in laws. They are very generous with their time, they are good to Matt & I, and they love Caedmon & Savannah to pieces.

6. My parents. They did the best they could when we were growing up and they continue to do the best they can now. They instilled quality values in us and taught us about love and forgiveness.

5. My sisters. There once was a time when none of us got along, at all. As I’ve grown up, I’ve realized the importance of having sisters. We may not talk daily but there isn’t a day I don’t think about them.

4. My Freedom. To all those serving our country, I’m thankful for you.

3. God. He’s been a constant in my life for as long as I can remember.

2. Caedmon and Savannah, the two most extraordinary people I have ever known. Their innocense is breath taking, their love is true, and their spirit is undeniable. It’s mind blowing to me that these two people were always meant to be mine. God knew they would come into my life and he created them to be as perfect as they are.

1. Matt. From the first time I saw, there was a connection. Seven plus years later and it’s still there. He’s my best friend, my motivator, my love, and my match. Where I am weak, he is strong. When I am doubtful; he reassures me. He forgives me. He makes me laugh. He thinks the same way I do. He loves me for me and for that I’m grateful.

PS. Caedmon is thankful for Molly, the dog and trucks. That's it folks; the simple things in life.
We're off to NY as soon as our Preschool Thanksgiving is over and we all catch the swine flu...kidding ... or so I hope.

1 comment:

Erica Walters said...

So sweet...it's good to remember the things we're thankful for.