Precious! Where does time go???? LOVE the dress (is it from Carters? I just went in there and saw one very similar if not the same one.) Also, I'm VERY impressed with your latest pictures and editing! I am BEGGING for a "BIG" camera for Christmas!!!
How did my babies grow so quickly - and I am not just talking about Aiden, Caed, and Savannah! I am talking about Jenny, Amanda, and Danielle! Thank you for the updates. I really enjoy them soo very much! Mom
5 comments:
I can't believe how big they have gotten!! Great pictures of them both!
Get outta here! She looks like she's about 4! Holy Cow!
Precious! Where does time go???? LOVE the dress (is it from Carters? I just went in there and saw one very similar if not the same one.) Also, I'm VERY impressed with your latest pictures and editing! I am BEGGING for a "BIG" camera for Christmas!!!
How did my babies grow so quickly - and I am not just talking about Aiden, Caed, and Savannah! I am talking about Jenny, Amanda, and Danielle! Thank you for the updates. I really enjoy them soo very much! Mom
So sweet! It's heart wrenching isn't it!?
Post a Comment