Monday, August 24, 2009

Savannah Smiles

Has anyone else ever seen that movie, Savannah Smiles? I grew up watching that movie along with Girls Just Want to Have Fun. Who doesn't love a little SJP and Helen Hunt from 20 years ago?

Anywho- this post is Savannah heavy. There are only so many pictures I can take of Caedmon covering his face, telling me to go away. After a while they stop being funny and just start being annoying!

About two weeks ago, we got serious about Operation Bye Bye Paci. We put all of her pacis except one in a big envelope (actually 2 envelopes), addressed them to Baby Natalie and popped those suckers in the mailbox. She's only asked for her pacis a handfull of times since then. She knows she only gets her paci at naptime/bedtime. She's doing awesome with it!


This little girl loves her some Dora. If you take Dora and add the sticker aspect to it, she loves Dora even more!


Man, the faces this little girl can give you is unreal...from say "Cheese" to "Are you serious" to "Me...I'm the good child". She cracks us up! I need to get a picture of her pouty face. It's the best one. She'll cover her face with her hands, take her hands down, cut her eyes at you, stick out the bottom lip, wrinkle her brow, and cover her face back up w/ her hands (and repeat the whole process 3 more times)!




4 comments:

Brianne said...

I am glad to know that the mailing of the pacis went over so well!!!! :) Taryn left hers for Santa to take to all the babies that didn't have any. Super cutes pictures!

Katie Lewis said...

We gave ours to the paci fairy who left a fire truck for Owen and an ambulance for Joey...worked great! :) Now for Abby's....

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

B.E.S.T. post EVER!!!

gigi said...

Thank you for the pics....I missed my babies! Can not wait for you to get back home!