1. I’ve been “blog-ligent”, obviously.
2. I have quite a few pictures and a few kiddo funnies to post and hope to get around to it this weekend.
3. My girl’s weekend was ... a cultural experience to say the least. Let’s just say I’m glad to be married and not have to face a crowd like that for a while. There were some… interesting conversations with strangers to say the least!
4. We leave for a whole week in the OBX in 9 DAYS!!!! I can not wait to have a whole week off with my family and with our toes in the sand. Hurricanes and tropical storms – STAY AWAY!
5. I paid my money for my 10 year High School Reunion this week. 10 years really? The last 10 years have flown by. I’m pretty sure the next 10 years will as well…then I’ll be sending my money in for my 20 year High School Reunion and that is unbelievably sad. I’m growing up. :(
6. I wish Verizon made an iPhone, so much so I’m thinking of talking Matt into switching carriers when our contract is up.
7. Matt started a diet this week. Yes, I know he’s not a big guy, but he said he’d been eating poorly lately, especially when on patrol…so in two days he lost 7.5 lbs. Life is not fair!
8. I’m back in the gym after taking almost 2 weeks off…I love being sore!
9. My babies start school September 8. I can’t believe that. Savannah will turn two exactly one month from tomorrow. I can’t believe that either. My nephew starts Kindergarden next week. I can't believe that. He was just born five minutes ago.
10. I think I will age poorly. Not so much the wrinkles aspect (although that will happen too), but mentally. I already hate turning one year older (28 was a hard year, it’s no longer closer to 25, but closer to 30). The same goes for my children. I want them to stay 3.5 y/o and 2 y/o forever!
2 comments:
I was wondering where you were! Over a week went by without a post... SO UNLIKE YOU! :-) Glad youre back!
Well, welcome back! I was beginning to wonder if you were offended.....since Tiff and I enjoy your 10 on Tuesday so much we copied you, you decided to change it up on us! And I am with you, I wish my kiddos would stay little forever too. Lots of "firsts' going on in our world, but Taryn is not a baby anymore! :(
Post a Comment