1. We received a letter from Caedmon's teacher this week. He's in the Busy Bees classroom and his teachers are Ms. Janette and Ms. Kim. He's excited but more excited because he thinks he will get to ride a school bus. He's going to be disappointed, big time.
2. Savannah got her first official hair cut Saturday. Her mullet was in full effect. They took off about 1/2 an inch and evened it up, trimmed up her bangs a little. I'll try to get a picture up soon. It's not terribly different, but you can see a little form there. She can still rock the pig tails which was my only request.
3. I'm an awful mom; I forgot the camera at home when we took Savannah for her hair cut. Who does that? Her first hair cut! It's not like you can recreate that. We did take some pictures on the camera phone though, but it's not the same.
4. I'm leaving Friday afternoon for a girl's weekend in VA Beach. I'm excited.
5. I love how people think I'm on top of everything. In my head I couldn't be more disorganized. I have papers that need to be dropped off at the Preschool, an application for NC Investigator's license I need to complete (which would include getting 2 background checks done and obtaining my college transcripts), clothes that need to be sorted through and put in the attic, bathrooms that need to be SCRUBED, floors that need deep cleaning, there is always a list going on in my head. Most of the stuff I don't even get to.
6. Today was the kid’s first day back at the baby sitter’s house in a long time (since early June maybe). Savannah was great, she puckered up her little lips, leaned in for a kiss and waved bye. I’m so happy it was that easy, but man why does she have to be so cute when I’m leaving?
7. I finally found the right paintings for the dining room. Our walls have been bare for the last two years because I could not find what I was looking for. I lucked out Saturday!
8. I’ve been thinking of things to add to this 10 on Tuesday for a week now and suddenly I can’t remember half of what I wanted to say.
9. Caedmon can count backwards from 7 and Savannah can count to at least 3.
10. Caedmon’s favorite song is Life is a Highway by Rascal Flats and it’s becoming Savannah’s favorite too.
2. Savannah got her first official hair cut Saturday. Her mullet was in full effect. They took off about 1/2 an inch and evened it up, trimmed up her bangs a little. I'll try to get a picture up soon. It's not terribly different, but you can see a little form there. She can still rock the pig tails which was my only request.
3. I'm an awful mom; I forgot the camera at home when we took Savannah for her hair cut. Who does that? Her first hair cut! It's not like you can recreate that. We did take some pictures on the camera phone though, but it's not the same.
4. I'm leaving Friday afternoon for a girl's weekend in VA Beach. I'm excited.
5. I love how people think I'm on top of everything. In my head I couldn't be more disorganized. I have papers that need to be dropped off at the Preschool, an application for NC Investigator's license I need to complete (which would include getting 2 background checks done and obtaining my college transcripts), clothes that need to be sorted through and put in the attic, bathrooms that need to be SCRUBED, floors that need deep cleaning, there is always a list going on in my head. Most of the stuff I don't even get to.
6. Today was the kid’s first day back at the baby sitter’s house in a long time (since early June maybe). Savannah was great, she puckered up her little lips, leaned in for a kiss and waved bye. I’m so happy it was that easy, but man why does she have to be so cute when I’m leaving?
7. I finally found the right paintings for the dining room. Our walls have been bare for the last two years because I could not find what I was looking for. I lucked out Saturday!
8. I’ve been thinking of things to add to this 10 on Tuesday for a week now and suddenly I can’t remember half of what I wanted to say.
9. Caedmon can count backwards from 7 and Savannah can count to at least 3.
10. Caedmon’s favorite song is Life is a Highway by Rascal Flats and it’s becoming Savannah’s favorite too.
No comments:
Post a Comment